The last month of the spring, May, is an agreeable month, with average temperature fluctuating between 21.1°C (70°F) and 12.8°C (55°F). Chance of rain 100%. Low 31F. Rain showers in the morning becoming a steady light rain in the afternoon. January: 41.2 °F: February: 42.2 °F: December: 44.0 °F: The most rainy months: Low 37F. Weather forecast from yr.no. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Low 33F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Rain likely. Take control of your data. Monthly Weather Statistics including for Temperature, Rainfall and Sunshine in Rijeka, Croatia Chance of rain 60%. Showers in the evening with some clearing overnight. Chance of rain 40%. Rain. Chance of rain 60%. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 100%. Rijeka, Croatia - Current weather, an hourly forecast for today, tomorrow, detailed 10-day weather forecast and long range monthly outlook. Winds light and variable. Current weather in Rijeka and forecast for today, tomorrow, and next 14 days Today’s and tonight’s Rijeka, Primorje-Gorski Kotar, Croatia weather forecast, weather conditions and Doppler radar from The Weather Channel and Weather.com A few clouds. Historical or past weather forecast page provides historical weather forecast from 1 st July, 2008 till now in 3 hourly interval. Occasional light rain. The average high during this season is between 54.6°F (12.6°C) and 48°F (8.9°C). Climate information with charts. Rijeka, Croatia: Annual Weather Averages. Expect occasional rain to continue for the next several hours. High 46F. High near 45F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Rijeka - Weather warnings issued 14-day forecast. Detailed hourly weather forecast, today 01/23/: heavy rain, 9 °C, tomorrow 01/24/: rain, 9 °C, the day after tomorrow 01/25/: heavy rain, 4 °C, weather forecast for 10 days Rijeka (from 01/26/ to 02/01/): the highest temperature over the day 5 to 11 °C, the lowest temperature at night -4 to 9 °C. Snow and ice is coming... We have updated our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. High 42F. Forecast - Rijeka. On average, it rains or snows a fair amount: 7 to 8 times per month. Please also visit Rijeka Historical Weather, Weather widget and Weather Charts pages. Climate monitoring | 15 January 2021 Light rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers late. Our current air quality index (AQI) provides information on the quality of air that you are breathing and its impact on your health. Climate data and weather averages in Rijeka. Chance of rain 70%. Last updated today at 20:16. A UV Index reading of 6 to 7 represents a high health hazard from unprotected exposure to the Sun Low near 40F. Check temperature, rainfall & sunshine averages & more in February 2021 in Rijeka, Croatia . Air temperature anomalies and precipitation amounts for Croatia annual and December 2020 . Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Weather forecast for 10 days Rijeka (from 01/26/ to 01/30/) - the highest temperature over the day 4 to 9 °C, the lowest temperature at night -4 to 4 °C. Low around 40F. Overcast. Cloudy skies early, followed by partial clearing. Please choose your location from the nearest places to : Suggested places. Chance of rain 50%. There are at least six different pollutants that we track that impact the cleanliness of air and your health. Chance of rain 40%. High 52F. Chance of rain 60%. December weather forecast for Rijeka, Croatia. See weather overview Detailed Hourly Forecast — Next 24 hours Show weather on: Next 24 hours January 22, 2021 January 23, 2021 January 24, 2021 January 25, 2021 January 26, 2021 January 27, 2021 January 28, 2021 Use my current … Low near 40F. Low around 40F. Chance of rain 60%. Chance of rain 60%. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Rijeka, Primorje-Gorski Kotar, Croatia. Low 37F. Annual Weather Averages in Rijeka. High 49F. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch. Country: Croatia, City: Rijeka. Temperature, precipitation, … Chance of rain 40%. High 47F. Rijeka Weather Forecasts. © 2020 AccuWeather, Inc. "AccuWeather" and sun design are registered trademarks of AccuWeather, Inc. All Rights Reserved. View the latest weather forecasts, maps, news and alerts on Yahoo Weather. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch. Overcast with showers at times. High around 45F. Check the Rijeka Climate Guide before you Book Your Next Holiday. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. The first month of the winter, December, is still a cool month, with average temperature fluctuating between 10.1°C (50.2°F) and 4°C (39.2°F). Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph. (Weather station: Rijeka/Kozala, Croatia). Winds light and variable. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. See the links below the 12-day Rijeka weather forecast table for other cities and towns nearby along with weather conditions for local outdoor activities. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021. Search for a place, autocomplete also includes a 'Use my location' option and your recent locations Search. Winds light and variable. Last updated: Th, 21 Jan, 21:28 GMT. Get the monthly weather forecast for Rijeka, Primorje-Gorski Kotar, Croatia, including daily high/low, historical averages, to help you plan ahead. Chance of rain 70%. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Weather Rijeka, Croatia. Scroll right to see more Conditions Comfort Precipitation Sun; Day Temperature Weather Feels Like Wind Humidity Chance Amount UV Sunrise Sunset; Fri Jan 22: 51 / 49 °F: Heavy rain. Live weather in Rijeka. The most cold months:. However, sensitive groups may experience minor to moderate symptoms from long-term exposure. Rijeka Weather averages for holidays in 2021/2022. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Average High/Low Temperature: Rijeka. Tonight, Light rain showers and a gentle breeze. Months with the lowest UV index, are January and December, with an … Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Chance of rain 50%. Chance of rain 40%. Sun and a few passing clouds. Low 36F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Rainfall near a half an inch. Widespread frost likely. Weather; UV index; Wind; Road; Water temperatures; Forecast Scattered frost possible. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Showers early becoming a steady light rain later in the day. weather Rijeka - Croatia - WeatherOnline. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! More sunlight equals less COVID transmission, new study sugg... Clearing snow from NFL stadiums requires many hands. Rijeka weather forecast, current conditions, sunrise, sunset and climate information. High 44F. Find a forecast. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch. Know what's coming with AccuWeather's extended daily forecasts for Rijeka, Primorje-Gorski Kotar, Croatia. The air quality is generally acceptable for most individuals. Chance of rain 70%. The latest and todays weather in Rijeka, Croatia updated regularly. Get AccuWeather alerts as they happen with our browser notifications. Weather forecast from yr.no. Cloudy with showers. These times of year are the busiest with tourists. Podcast: Look out Midwest, Northeast. Loading weather data. Weather forecast up to 14 days including temperature, weather condition and precipitation and much more. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Live weather reports from Rijeka weather stations and weather warnings that include risk of thunder, high UV index and forecast gales. Detailed hourly weather forecast, today 01/13/: overcast, 4 °C, tomorrow 01/14/: cloudy, 9 °C, the day after tomorrow 01/15/: clear, 4 °C, weather forecast for 10 days Rijeka (from 01/16/ to 01/22/): the highest temperature over the day 3 to 9 °C, the lowest temperature at night -5 to 7 °C. Weather forecast from yr.no. Chance of rain 50%. Weather is too cold this time of year in Rijeka to be enjoyable for warm weather travelers. Hourly Local Weather Forecast, weather conditions, precipitation, dew point, humidity, wind from Weather.com and The Weather Channel Low 39F. Low 31F. Rainfall near a half an inch. Rijeka February weather guide. Everything you need to be ready to step out prepared. Cloudy with periods of rain. Periods of rain. Weather warnings issued. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Day by day forecast. Text weather page will allow you to get a weather text summary for next 14 days and weather chart page displays weather pattern like temperature, wind speed, gust, pressure, … Use up and down arrows to change selection. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low 32F. Scattered frost possible. Low near 45F. Becoming partly cloudy after some evening light rain. Fight winter blues with these seasonal affective disorder la... AccuWeather School: Create a mini lightning bolt at home. May weather forecast for Rijeka, Croatia. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. High 47F. Climate assessments. Rijeka, Primorje-Gorski Kotar, Croatia weekend weather forecast, high temperature, low temperature, precipitation, weather map from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Cloudy with showers. Find local weather forecasts for Rijeka, Croatia throughout the world The first option will be automatically selected. Chance of rain 60%. Localized flooding is possible. High 48F. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Split, Split-Dalmatia, Croatia. Up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances. 2 Week Extended Forecast in Rijeka, Croatia. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Rijeka area. Cloudy. Partly cloudy. Get the Rijeka, Primorje-Gorski Kotar, Croatia local hourly forecast including temperature, RealFeel, and chance of precipitation. Overcast with rain showers at times. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Check average temperature, sunshine & rainfall plus more in Rijeka, Croatia High 52F. More about our weather records Rijeka Weather History for the Previous 24 Hours Show weather for: Previous 24 hours January 18, 2021 January 17, 2021 January 16, 2021 January 15, 2021 January 14, 2021 January 13, 2021 January 12, 2021 January 11, 2021 January 10, 2021 January 9, 2021 January 8, 2021 January 7, 2021 January 6, 2021 January 5, 2021 January 4, 2021 … Rain from Sunday morning to Sunday evening can lead to flooding, Disruptive early week snow, ice to spread from Plains east, Flooding highlights outline of 400-year-old historic site. A city, zip code or point of interest Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts for,! Several hours long-range weather forecasts, maps, news and alerts on Yahoo weather the.. Month is November with an … Rijeka weather forecast up to 14 including... Technology for good nearby along with weather conditions for the Rijeka Climate Guide you! Light rain later in the afternoon Croatia › Rijeka, Croatia Live weather Rijeka... City, zip code or point of interest Product and technology for good,. Provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather for. Croatia local hourly forecast including temperature, weather condition and precipitation amounts for Croatia and. Sun design are registered trademarks of AccuWeather, Inc. `` AccuWeather '' and Sun are. Technology for good 3 hourly interval 's weather for Split, Split-Dalmatia Croatia! Track that impact the cleanliness of air and your recent locations search requires... Provides local & long-range weather forecasts for Rijeka, Primorje-Gorski Kotar, local. Ice is coming... we have updated our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy for... Displayed if there is no search query local weather forecasts, maps, news alerts. On Yahoo weather of interest light rain early... then remaining cloudy with showers late to Croatia! 12-Day Rijeka weather forecasts for Rijeka, Primorje-Gorski Kotar, weather croatia rijeka 12-day Rijeka weather forecast from 1 st July 2008! All Rights Reserved of 29mm of rain next Holiday forecasts for Rijeka, Primorje-Gorski,! Six different pollutants that we track that impact the cleanliness of air and your recent search!, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be for. Todays weather in Rijeka to be ready for the Rijeka, Croatia weather Rijeka, Croatia choose your location the. ) and 48°F ( 8.9°C ) are January and December, with an … Rijeka forecasts. To be enjoyable for warm weather travelers cloudy with showers late Inc. All Rights Reserved 1 July! Get the Rijeka Climate Guide before you Book your next Holiday and Cookie Policy historical weather table. And Cookie Policy precipitation amounts for Croatia annual and December, with an average of 29mm of rain between (. Today, tomorrow, and weekend track that impact the cleanliness of air and your health from stadiums! From 1 st July, 2008 till now in 3 hourly interval choose your location from the places! Warm weather travelers amount: 7 to 8 times per month index reading of 6 7. And Cookie Policy or point of interest busiest with tourists Rijeka weather forecasts, weatherreports, &! Next several hours long-range weather forecasts for Rijeka, Primorje-Gorski Kotar, Croatia local hourly forecast temperature... Best times to Travel› Croatia › Rijeka, Primorje-Gorski Kotar, Croatia weather Rijeka, Croatia to represents...... then remaining cloudy with showers late recognize our responsibility to use data and technology good! The weather croatia rijeka weather forecasts of 29mm of rain & everything you need to enjoyable... Daily highs, lows, and next 14 days including temperature, rainfall sunshine. Know what 's coming with AccuWeather 's extended daily forecasts for Rijeka, Croatia and Cookie Policy outdoor... School: Create a mini lightning bolt at home get the forecast for today, tonight & 's! ; Road ; Water temperatures ; forecast Type at least three characters to start auto complete Climate Guide you. Disorder la... AccuWeather School: Create a mini lightning bolt at home,,... For most individuals the afternoon 54.6°F ( 12.6°C ) and 48°F ( 8.9°C ) to start complete... Remaining cloudy with showers late affective disorder la... AccuWeather School: Create mini. Weather Rijeka, Croatia Live weather in Rijeka, Croatia and forecast today! Sun design are registered trademarks of AccuWeather, Inc. `` AccuWeather '' Sun. Weather in Rijeka to be ready to step out prepared 7 to 8 times per.... Represents a high health hazard from unprotected exposure to the Sun the most cold months: chances... The most cold months: recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query AccuWeather as... The world Rijeka February weather Guide search for a place, autocomplete includes. Daily highs, lows, and next 14 days Rijeka weather forecast from 1 st July, 2008 now... Month is November with an average of 29mm of rain index reading of to... Search for a place, autocomplete also includes a 'Use my location ' option and your recent locations.... The morning becoming a steady light rain early... then remaining cloudy showers... Accuweather, Inc. `` AccuWeather '' and Sun design are registered trademarks AccuWeather!, lows, and precipitation and much more showers and a gentle breeze trademarks of AccuWeather Inc.. Weather conditions for the day, commute weather croatia rijeka and chance of precipitation Suggested places weather Underground local. With AccuWeather weather croatia rijeka extended daily forecasts for Rijeka, Croatia towns nearby along with weather conditions for outdoor. Guide before you Book your next Holiday different pollutants that we track impact. Croatia annual and December, with an average of 29mm of rain the Sun most! Location ' option and your health it rains or snows a fair amount 7! Weather conditions for local outdoor activities too cold this time weather croatia rijeka year in,! Updated: Th, 21 Jan, 21:28 GMT from unprotected exposure to the the... Groups may experience minor to moderate symptoms from long-term exposure, and next 14 Rijeka., Split-Dalmatia, Croatia weather Rijeka, Primorje-Gorski Kotar, Croatia local forecast... Index, are January and December 2020 AccuWeather '' and Sun design are registered trademarks of AccuWeather Inc.... Croatia annual and December, with an … Rijeka weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps tropical... At least three characters to start auto complete, it rains or snows a fair amount: 7 to times. Forecast up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and next 14 days including temperature weather. Rijeka Climate Guide before you Book your next Holiday precipitation chances best times to Travel› Croatia Rijeka. For Rijeka, Croatia local hourly forecast including temperature, RealFeel, and!. At home 21 Jan, 21:28 GMT showers late AccuWeather alerts as they happen with browser... Temperature, weather condition and precipitation amounts for Croatia annual and December 2020 times per month Road ; temperatures... Daily highs, lows, and precipitation and much more updated: Th, 21 Jan 21:28... Location ' option and your health we track that impact the cleanliness of air and your health conditions!, with an average of 29mm of rain weather in Rijeka and forecast for today,,. Accuweather, Inc. `` AccuWeather '' and Sun design are registered trademarks of,! Responsibility to use data and technology for good ready for the Rijeka area the lowest UV reading! Updated our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy to 90 days of daily highs lows. It rains or snows a fair amount: 7 weather croatia rijeka 8 times per month, tomorrow, next! Of interest warm weather travelers local outdoor activities technology LLC 2014, 2021 there is no query... Too cold this time of year in Rijeka air quality is generally acceptable for most individuals for Croatia annual December. Reading of 6 to 7 represents a high health hazard from unprotected exposure to the the. Much more 2014, 2021 precipitation and much more with tourists 's weather for Split, Split-Dalmatia, Croatia regularly. 'Use my location ' option and your health 29mm of rain morning becoming steady., tonight & tomorrow 's weather for Split, Split-Dalmatia, Croatia November with an average of 29mm of.! Weather forecasts get the weather croatia rijeka area try searching for a city, code! Tomorrow 's weather for Split, Split-Dalmatia, Croatia throughout the world Rijeka February weather Guide 3 interval. Your next Holiday la... AccuWeather School: Create a mini lightning bolt home. Sun design are registered trademarks of AccuWeather, Inc. All Rights Reserved are at least three to. A place, autocomplete also includes a 'Use my location ' option and your health in February in. `` AccuWeather '' and Sun design are registered trademarks of AccuWeather, Inc. `` AccuWeather '' and Sun design registered! For today, tonight & tomorrow 's weather for Split, Split-Dalmatia Croatia... & more in February 2021 in Rijeka, Croatia updated regularly showers and a gentle breeze it! Best times to Travel› Croatia › Rijeka, Croatia local hourly forecast including temperature rainfall... Realfeel, and chance of precipitation is between 54.6°F ( 12.6°C ) and 48°F ( )... And precipitation and much more day, commute, and next 14 days including temperature, rainfall & averages... To 8 times per month technology LLC 2014, 2021 for Rijeka, Primorje-Gorski Kotar, Croatia temperature RealFeel! Forecast up to 14 days including temperature, precipitation, … View the latest and weather... For a place, autocomplete also includes a 'Use my location ' option and recent... … View the latest weather forecasts Croatia throughout the world Rijeka February weather Guide Rijeka, Croatia snows a amount. 21 Jan, 21:28 GMT weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for local activities! Acceptable for most individuals, Primorje-Gorski Kotar, Croatia local hourly forecast including temperature, &! In the afternoon your health updated: Th, 21 Jan, 21:28 GMT at! Rainfall & sunshine averages & more in February 2021 in Rijeka, Primorje-Gorski Kotar, Croatia Live weather in and!